As a client of Harris Plumbing Inc., your health and safety are a top priority! As the concerns over the COVID-19 virus continue to increase, we want to re-assure you that we are following all provincial and federal guidelines closely to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
January 13, 2021 update: Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, Harris Plumbing will be limiting the availability of 24/7 emergency services between the hours of 8 pm and 6 am. As front-line responders to water, drain and sanitation emergencies, we are continuing to provide safe, high-quality complete plumbing services; however, we are limiting our after-hours service to our Harris Home Advantage Plan members and current commercial clients ONLY.
In addition to our daily industry-leading health and safety standards, we have also implemented additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures above and beyond our normal cleaning procedures to ensure the safest possible interaction between our clients and staff.
All Harris Plumbing staff have been trained on the following procedures:
- Communication with all team members to reiterate the need for handwashing and hand sanitizing before, during and after every job
- Enhanced cleaning procedures to include virus killing cleaning products to be used on all equipment, tools and work areas
- Maintaining recommended safe social distancing as well as refrain from shaking hands
- Daily wellness checks to ensure that any of our team showing the symptoms of COVID-19 will be kept at home
- Evaluate all service procedures on an on-going basis to ensure the safest interactions with our clients
- Our live weekly training meetings are either cancelled or online
- As many of our employees as possible are working from home and being dispatched from home
In addition to the above, our service plumbers will also be wearing protective coverings such as disposable nitrile gloves, boot covers, and masks or face shields as necessary.
We ask that no client or family member be in the work area at the time of the service for everyone’s safety.
We will also be asking our clients if they suspect or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 before we enter the home. We are dedicated to continually monitoring this outbreak closely and will stay up to date on any information relayed by the World Health Organization to keep our clients and staff safe at all times.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in Harris Plumbing Inc. to provide services for your plumbing and drain requirements and will continue to offer limited 24/7 emergency services.
We look forward to serving you in your time of need and please stay safe while we get through these difficult times!
Sincerely and thank you,
All of us at Harris Plumbing.